Thank you sir, these are very helpful
Thank you
Excellent work
Very useful
Thank you so much team. It's really useful to all KV teachers. But, class 7 English lesson plans document is not responding. I humbly request you to have an eye on it once and do the needful. Thank you once again team!
Thank you for the words and suggestions, I will surely update the missed one's, Thank you again for letting me know this
Updated for Class VII all subjects
Thank you sir, these are very helpful
ReplyDeleteThank you
DeleteExcellent work
ReplyDeleteThank you
DeleteVery useful
ReplyDeleteThank you
DeleteThank you so much team. It's really useful to all KV teachers. But, class 7 English lesson plans document is not responding. I humbly request you to have an eye on it once and do the needful. Thank you once again team!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the words and suggestions, I will surely update the missed one's, Thank you again for letting me know this
DeleteUpdated for Class VII all subjects
Delete